Thursday, April 17, 2014

Carpe Diem!

BY Mc Wright IN 26 comments

“Live life to the fullest” isn’t new right? You must have heard it, read it, mentioned it and learned it from a movie a hundredfold time. If time comes that you need to describe how to live life to the fullest in just 24 hours, how would you describe it? Do you really know the answer? Can you enumerate the most significant things or activities to do? How would you plan your last 24 hours in the world with the main aim of LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST? Would you be able to do that or is it easier to just LIVE Life as simple as you LEAVE it?



THE LAST 24 HOURS

One of the most painful things to receive is a note saying that you only have 24 hours to live. I guess most people would ask God, why? Many might slap the person who delivers the message with 100% emotion while yelling: HINDI KA DIYOS! WALA KANG KARAPATAN! Etc...

For sure:
Many questions will be asked.
Many answers will be given.
Many tears will be shed.
Many friends will be called.
Many enemies will be forgiven.
Many prayers will be offered.
Many places will be visited.
Much food will be consumed.
Many things will be considered.
ALL THINGS even the most absurd and insignificant that you  set aside before will be thought of.

A lot of many and these things are for sure:
You will find difficulty in prioritizing things in the short span of 24 hours.
You will feel the pressure and guilt in choosing the right person to be with at this very short and crucial time of your life. You will cry, yell, regret, blame, pray and think.

MY Last 23 HOURS

One of the most unforgettable blessings to receive is a note informing me that I only have 24 hours to live. I guess the first thing that I will do is to thank God for giving me the opportunity to know that I still have 23 hours remaining.

I will not question Him.
I will not demand many answers.
I will not cry.
I will not call my friends.
I will not go to many places.
I will not eat much.
I will not consider many things.

 A lot of “I WILL NOT” will be thought of, and these things are for sure:
 I will not find difficulty in prioritizing things in the short span of 24 hours  I will not feel the pressure and guilt in choosing the right person to be    with at this very  short and crucial time of my life.  I will not cry, yell, regret, blame, pray and think.

My last 23 hours of my life will be spent alone in bed. I will sleep for the entire 23 hours. No joke. I would like no one to be with. I guess the painful part of saying goodbye is physically seeing somebody in pain or losing in sight. I do not like to see pain in my loved ones eyes because true love is not inflicting pain to the ones you value most.

I will spend the 23 hours well through resting. I guess this is the simplest thing that I have taken for granted for many years. Since these would be my crucial hours, I would like to treat myself by this privilege. I will no longer think or do all things mentioned above because I have experienced them well prior to my last hours. I do not agree with the thought that when someone dies he/she would rest for longer time. Life after this life is a blank life. No one knows what will be the life then. No one has ever testified that life is this and that. I would like to be ready. I personally need rest and be prepared. Everybody needs it and it really matters. A well rest body and mind prepared us to be fully equipped for the new journey.


 THE FIRST 1 HOUR OF MY 24 HOURS

The first one hour of my last 24 hours will be meaningfully spent by Praying and Thinking ways and techniques on how to sleep for 23 hours straight. I know it’s impossible to rest if you know that you only have few hours left in your life, that’s why I will use my first hour on finding useful and practical ways on how to attain it well.

You might smile and find this really absurd. I will not blame, question, and misunderstand you. I will just smile and appreciate your take on this. At least, the question: How would you spend your last 24 hours? Makes you think for a while.

PS.
Do not plan the things to do on your last 24 hours. Just do one important thing that you haven’t given any importance before. YOU LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST BY GIVING YOURSELF THE SIMPLEST, PRACTICAL, STRESS-FREE and TAKEN FOR GRANTED TREAT AND PRIVILEGE.


shall not only happen today. It should have been started yesterday.





Live and Love Life Today,





photos (c) google

26 comments:

  1. Agree! Seize the day!

    Live at the present, moment. I like the positivity of your blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way you write :)
    thanks for posting very interesting articles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe, Live life to the fullest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, I don't have to worry for I know where I am going, I know what I am doing and I know the consequences of my wrong doing. To enjoy my life to its fullest is to do what I have covenanted with Him as what I am doing for the past 35 years since I accepted Jesus as m,y Savior and since I've baptized to His true Church here on earth. No worry, my family is there and I know that my family would be together forever. If you believe in Him, no need to fear for He's the life, the truth and the way to salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inspiring me and keep doing what you do to make you a better person :)

    Lois of www.loisbaguio.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My word for the year is NOW and I promise to do what I can in the present and live it to the fullest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carpe Diem! How I miss Robin Williams :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this article! We must really enjoy every minute of our lives! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad i have a journal where i jot significant things and secrets of my life. If the time comes, my close friends and relatives will read my book. (i already informed them about my moleskin journal) I'll no longer worry about my last 24 hours if there's such curse.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very simple question to asked yet very hard to answer. You really never know what will happen next. but sometimes it really makes me wonder .. what if ... ? i don't want to think about it hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! sometimes, questions become better if unanswered

      Delete
  11. Your article made me feel somehow depressed. It made me think WHAT IF this really happens. Well, I guess I'd thank Him for everything, repent, and of course, end my day with a bang! I'd call for a party and spend it with the most important persons in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. Sir, don't forget to invite me ha! :) Tnx for dropping by!

      Delete
  12. If I'd be given 24 hours left to live, I'd spend it with my loved ones. They've been with me through thick and thin, there's no one else I'd rather spend my last hours with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Live at the present moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts with me :)

widget article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...