Friday, February 7, 2014

BY Mc Wright IN No comments

Do you like Horror films? If yes, how do you often watch that genre?
Why do you like watching those? 

Personally, I have many answers to my own queries. Like most of us, I have the inclination in watching horror, suspense and thriller films. They give me a very unusual feeling. Though, I usually feel the creeps, I still cannot help myself in running after those kind of films. 

While watching the not-so-new-horror films last time, I realized silly things about me.

 1.        I like watching these films but can’t help myself to cover-self and cover-eyes most of the times.    :)  
(peg: #scoobydoowag)





2.       Most of the times, I watch films either with dim lights or totally off. But, if the film has something to do with eerie-bloody-kind-stuff-scene, I like to watch with BOOOMBASTIC light effects from the collaborative effort of a lampshade, fluorescent lamp, plus the light coming from the CR.  (peg: #nightclubdancer) 


3.       Before, I used to watch with my father, and then time came that he denied my invitation. I asked myself many times: WHY? Until I realized that this was because of my DIRECTOR’S THOUGHTS ATTITUDE!  (Most of the times, while watching I made statements about the characters, scenes or anything occurred in the movie. I even made predictions on what would happen next.) :P (peg:Chitorono,Wennderamas,LualhatiBautista,joyceBernal)


4.       I super miss my mom especially while watching films. Simply because we are both super excited that we even discussed the ending of the films though we are not started watching, yet.  Imagine yourself being with us in a movie house you will definitely say: PSSSSSSTTTT!!!! (peg:ManghuhulasaQuiapo)



 5.        Horror films are made to make us feel human and vulnerable. They let us feel the deep emotions that are not usually felt. We value more our ability to shift from a certain point of gladness, pleasure, and delight to frustration, blues, grief and terror.  J (peg:filmcritic)

photos (c) google

Ikaw, ano ang peg mo while watching films? :P

#lifeislikeafilm #love #sweet #bitter #horror #terror <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts with me :)

widget article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...