Mateo always reminds me of commitment. He may not be the best Best Friend that everybody can have, but he is very near to be an "Ideal" guy for everyone. His thoughts about "love" always amuse me. Every time that I get the chance to talk with him about it, his opinions never fail to move me.
I remember once when we converse about the existence of forever. He is very determined by saying that forever does exist. At first, I dismiss that idea because I doubt that it really happens. I guess my article about Breakup is an example of this belief. This is because often times I hear the-so-in-love-people, who have been committed with each other for quite a long time, go into a painful separation. How would people who believe in "forever" explain this phenomenon?
I have thought many times that forever is impossible to attain. But, as time goes by I have learned to believe that it really exists! And I am able to prove that forever in love and relationship does exist! I guess, it's just a matter of believing first its existence then everything falls into right places.
I guess you might be questioning me:
If forever is possible, what is the best foundation to have this? How do we start forever?

On the onset, I thought that commitment won't be the best bread in the table, but love. Then, I just realized that commitment binds the lovers more intimately. Sometimes love fades and this idea has been proven true many times. If love fades for a certain reason, surely our idea of forever will be diminished, too. But if we have put significance to our "commitment" with each other, definitely existence will exist and it will prove that true love and forever exist. Though commitment helps us to attain photo forever, we must never forget that commitment cannot and will not stand alone. Commitment needs love so as with love needs commitment. Both complement each other and Mateo believes these two are the best ingredients in achieving forever.
Our conversation always gives me a very significant realization. I am very thankful that Mateo has always been there to explain things which confuse me. :)
How about you? Do you believe that forever exists? How do you start your forever? <3

photo(c) ashadeofpen.wordpress.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to share your thoughts with me :)