I am tagged by a number of good friends in FB, asking the
list of films that have touched and affected my life. Honestly speaking, I have already contemplated my
answers-to-be even before they have tagged me.
I found it difficult. Difficult not because I already forgot
the titles of the films that touched me, but because I had the hard time on reminiscing
the moments when I felt I was betrayed, broken into pieces, deceived, and
misled. I had the hard times on remembering them.
How absurd! The movies that truly marked my life were those films
which had more heart-breaking scenes and dialogues.
I do not know if this is part of being hopeless romantic but
one thing for sure I am a kind of moviegoer that dies when the hopeless
protagonist feels depressed and disheartened. This is probably one of the
reasons why I am emotional.
Regardless of the movie artists who starred in the films, I
was indeed moved by the following because I felt that I was weakened by society,
deceived by lover, corrupted by wrong people, and wretched by circumstances. In spite of these, I would never forget these films as they taught me how to
love, to forgive, to move on and to become human.
12 - This Boy’s Life- My love for Leonardo did not lead me to like
this film, but how the scenes pained me especially the portrayal
of the relationship between a rebellious child and his abusive father.
11 - Insidious – Showed
me that in life, not everything can be explained, but anything can be studied.
10 - Mad House – Taught
me that personalities are truly unique, amazing, unbelievable and corruptible.
Be conscious. Always be!
9 - Home Along–
This family oriented film helped me to become closer to my father. This is one of the best films based on my
childlike taste.
8 - Jumanji –
Living life is living with time. Don’t waste time as life compliments it. Living
lifetime is an adventure, indeed.
7 - Titanic– It’s
not only because of its tragic ending, but also because I was so senseless on thinking
the reasons why Jack and Rose were sweaty and trembling inside the car.
6 - I Will be Here–
The first ever film that my mother and I cried together and told each other: Do
not wait for tomorrow to say, I Love You. Then, we both hugged each other.
5 - A Walk to
Remember– I cried a river. It taught me how to be in loved and that I could love
forever and hopefully be loved at the same manner.
4 - First Knight –
Explained that Live and love, love and forgive, forgive and forget – do matter
in life.
3 - Avatar– Taught
me that love and deception will always go together. Deception dies at the end,
but love sustains.
2 - Maleficent –
Villainy has reasons. The world is full of hatred and there’s only a small spot
for kindness, so don't make it empty.
1 - Babangon Ako at Dudurugin
Kita– No matter what, I realized that revenge would always be spelled as
R-E-V-E-N-G-E.
R-E-V-E-N-G-E.
Many of you would probably laugh at my listing. Few might be
stunned and wouldn’t initially believe. One or two might smile and relate with
me. Zero might truly understand me. Nevertheless, this proves one thing, we are
different.
'till next,


i love maleficent so much
ReplyDeleteI guess everybody does. :)
Delete