I wish to extend my happiness and gratitude to the people
who never failed in remembering my special day. THANK YOU!
I still need to meet my 3 other classes tomorrow, but I feel
like resting the entire day and getting some pampering moments for myself. But
since I won’t be able to do such because of some reasons, I’d rather spend quality time with my sick father and BFF.
I had much this year: from success experiences to the
not-so-awesome memories. But despite of that, I am very thankful for all the
blessings that I've been receiving.
God tested my faith many times. No matter how painful the
experience was, I didn't say: I quit!
I didn't get loose on holding the belief that no matter what
happened He wouldn't let me down alone. I might be physically pained and destroyed
but the faith I had was not defeated by fear and anger.
(I’d like to use this entry to say THANK YOU to my family in AB English Program. Just this afternoon, they surprised me with a cake.
Thanks! <3 )
To those who will be sending their greetings: THANK YOU!
To those who will be sending their gifts: THANK YOU! THANK
YOU!
To those who will be sending Cash Gift/ Gift Certificate: THANNNNNNKKK YOUUUUU!
To those who will be sending Azus ZenPhone6:
THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK YOUUUUUUU!
To those who will be sending PEACE of MIND: THANK YOU (20,
000, 00 SAKRA POWERS!)
Thank you forever and beyond,


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to share your thoughts with me :)