I have been dreaming to have a fair skin for many years now.
I almost envy those people with such skin.
I don't exactly know the reason behind it but what I believe is:
if a certain person has fair skin, he or she looks cleaner and fresher.
I don't mean to hurt those who have light brown or very brown skin.
This is just my opinion, which others may find very absurd.
You might not understand me now, but if you get to know where I am coming
I guess you you will understand.
"I have experienced much. Those experiences put marks on me."
Let's accept the fact that most of us, if not all, prefer to have friends with fair skin.
Those who are not fortunate may experience humiliation like what I had.
It's very hard to experience such especially when you are still young.
Since the moment that I thought I was not as blessed as everybody else, I questioned everything.
I did my best to attain what I have now. Although I am not as fair as others, I am satisfied with what I have to date. But let me say that what I have been through is not as easy as what anybody thinks.
"This is just a sharing. I am not against anybody. Am I that FAIR? Maybe yes, maybe Not."
Friday, April 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to share your thoughts with me :)