Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Live Life with the New You

BY Mc Wright IN No comments

For many days, I've been reading the not-so-good FB posts of my former HS classmate. So,  I sent him the link of one of my blog entries: Experience.Let Go.Move On.

I don't mean more. I just want to lessen the pain he has been facing. I don't wish to be appreciated for the help or what. All I want is to aid him in realizing that no matter how many times he curses the world or blames himself or anyone for his pains; it will not ease the aches nor heal the wounds.

What he needs to do or shall I say what we need to do (all who have been experiencing heartaches) is let the experience seize its moment because at the end of the day it will cease. 

Last night, my classmate sent me a message and I did feel good! He then told me, “You never changed. You never failed to amaze me.”

He then chatted, “Why are you so positive?” and then convo went like this:

Me: No matter what happens life must be celebrated.
He: But, that’s for some. I might not be in that group. I've been so much these days.
Me: That’s it. You've been so much these days and what’s truly amazing is that you’re still
kicking off the days!
He:  I lost her. She left me with nothing.
Me: No, that’s not true. You still have inspirations and loved ones around you. She never  
completes you. Nobody did. It’s just a mind-set that somebody   completes us.
He: But I felt I felt I was just a “part” now. I don’t know what to do :(
Me: At this point, nobody except you can mend your broken heart. No better medicine nor
magic pills available over-the-counter to ease your pain. No other better solution than acceptance, prayer and moving on. It’s truly difficult, but it’s part of life. Stand up and   live your life as the new you. You don’t need to prove anything to her. Just stand and live.  

(He did not reply. I was about to send another message but I just realized he needed time and probably he was contemplating.)

***
Just this time, he sent me a message:

***
I couldn't say more. I wish him well. I wish everybody who has been facing the same dilemma would find ways on how to get up and continuously live his life. I wish everybody finds reasons to live-----happily.
***

Friends, at the end of the day, no matter how painful the separation is, just smile and be thankful that somebody leaves and as this person leaves you, new chapter of your life will open its pages. New opportunity will come in your way. New blessing will be poured on your palm. Never blame yourself and say that you’re a failure.

I believe we must redefine failures. We shall not say that an experience or a relationship is a failure if we enjoy the process that we've been through. Everybody experiences downfalls, I guess, even the gods and goddesses in mythology; heroes and heroines in history, as well as the rich and famous in the society. Nobody is exempted. I think without failures we won’t be able to learn things, which are significant in achieving our goals- becoming better.


Never give up,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts with me :)

widget article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...