Saturday, October 25, 2014

We Are Not Alone

BY Mc Wright IN , No comments

That moment when I believed in God’s existence and miracle made impossible things possible. God is good to everyone even if you question Him a number of times, even if you don’t believe that He’s with you in times of trouble, and even if you blame Him for every undesirable event that happens in your life.

We’re becoming unfair to Him all these times.
We were unreasonable because all occurrences that happened were due to our indecisive actions.



















In all honesty, I have questioned God countless times. I even thought that He abandoned me in the midst of trials. I was blinded by everything. I was a star whose rays were useless in the dark.  I cursed the world and everyone else. My life then was not even a fairy-tale thing. My idea of happiness and forever was nowhere to be found. I stooped due to failures many times. I lost my vision towards desirable living. I lived alone without friends but things. I lost my self-faith. I thought I was abandoned many times and by everyone.

In spite of these, God’s love made its way for me to come back. He uses chosen people to let me experience that He exists and He has always been. I've been declaring since then that my Faith will not lose in tract. We may fail Him many times but He will not do the same to us.

God’s goodness has reached forever and beyond.

When I was contemplating what I had been through, I couldn't help but smile. I always remember the spinning water in the washing machine. The way water whirls is the same as man’s experiences in life. Both have spinning in the same manner. I think it has been the nature of life, and life’s obstacle makes life more meaningful. Because of trials and failures we tend to become better and we fight harder. We even become closer and more faithful to God. Is it God’s way for us to be with Him and to call Him once in a while? Let’s accept that most of the times we just remember Him in times of trials. We even forget Him when we’re at the peak of success and attainment of our ambition.

The way you see things does matter.
It's our disposition that makes happiness attainable. Everybody has been experiencing downfalls. It's natural. We must never forget that in facing these trials, we will never fight alone. We will never be left behind by Him. We will never walk in trials just by ourselves. God will be there no matter what. We are not alone and never will be. 


Keep your faith burning!





photo (c) google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts with me :)

widget article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...